hello everyone

Post here if you are new to Poliwager Forums, introducing yourself to the other users of Poliwager Forums!
Forum rules
Welcome to Poliwager Forums! If you are new, please post an introduction topic in this forum to let us all know who you are! Click the "New Topic" button below and create a topic telling us a bit about yourself!
futuregohangurl
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#1 Post by futuregohangurl » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:18 pm

i have been with the game for about 9 months or so. i havent been that active in the game but i just signed up today for the forums.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:15 pm

Welcome to Poliwager Forums! :D

I'm glad you're on both the Adoptables and the Forums here, I'm sure you'll have a blast!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

futuregohangurl
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#3 Post by futuregohangurl » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:47 pm

yeah thanks. i just read the forum rules so now i know what not to do here. not that that will be an issue. this game looks fun i kinda lost interest for awhile because i saw there never was many people online at once. but now i notice people do come on through out the day so its not as little people as i thought who play.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.