New Pokedex Entry: TrainerZ3R0

Post here if you are new to Poliwager Forums, introducing yourself to the other users of Poliwager Forums!
Forum rules
Welcome to Poliwager Forums! If you are new, please post an introduction topic in this forum to let us all know who you are! Click the "New Topic" button below and create a topic telling us a bit about yourself!
TrainerZ3R0

#1 Post by TrainerZ3R0 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:24 am

Hello, everyone. I am Pokémon Trainer Z3R0! But you can just call me Zero. If you haven't already guessed I am a fan of Pokémon. Some of my interests include: Anime, Pokémon, RPGs, Video Games in General, and Meeting New people. I am pretty new to Dueling Network and the DN Forums. My favorite Animes are: Soul Eater and Rurouni Kenshin. My favorite bands/artists include: Skrillex, Eminem, Lil' Wayne, Black Veil Brides and 3 Days Grace. If anyone would like to help me get better in the game of Yu-Gi-Oh advice is well appreciated. Anyways, I love Yu-Gi-Oh and I'm not that great, but I am not afraid to lose. In my head winning isn't everything and you always learn from your mistakes. Haha, nice to meet all of you.

-Zero

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:17 pm

Welcome to Poliwager and Happy New Year! Can't really help you out with Yu-Gi-Oh but Pokemon I can! See you around! :D

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.