hey!

Post here if you are new to Poliwager Forums, introducing yourself to the other users of Poliwager Forums!
Forum rules
Welcome to Poliwager Forums! If you are new, please post an introduction topic in this forum to let us all know who you are! Click the "New Topic" button below and create a topic telling us a bit about yourself!
ghostyTrickster
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#1 Post by ghostyTrickster » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:31 pm

wow. i realized i never introduced myself. that was pretty rude of me!

since i am using an alias for this website, i might as well go all the way with it. john isn't my name, but you can call me that if you want. you can also call me GT. i'm 19 and i'm currently attending college classes. i'm a communications major. i like to watch cartoons, play video games, draw, roleplay, and eat a variety of asian foods. my favorite sample of asian food is japanese curry! i'm whining about how much i want to eat it pretty much every day of my life.

i have been into pokemon since i was a little kid. the first game i got was blue version, and my favorite is crystal version.

that's about it. you guys are all really cool! i'm planning on hanging around here for a long while! :)

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:00 pm

Welcome, again! It's good to see another college student here the same age as me! See ya around! :D

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

PokéMike
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#3 Post by PokéMike » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:24 pm

I never introduced myself either. ha ha. Im new here as well. In fact, this is the first forum I have ever been a part of. I am happy to be a part of this.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.