Introduction and business proposistion

Post here if you are new to Poliwager Forums, introducing yourself to the other users of Poliwager Forums!
Forum rules
Welcome to Poliwager Forums! If you are new, please post an introduction topic in this forum to let us all know who you are! Click the "New Topic" button below and create a topic telling us a bit about yourself!
chuckpiercejuma

#1 Post by chuckpiercejuma » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:00 pm

Slix!

Hello this is Chuck Pierce. I work for Juma Entertainment in New York City. I've been trying to get in contact with Slix through email and through commenting on poliwager's facebook page but with no response. Hopefully I can get in contact through here since I see that you do comment on the forums pretty often.

The company I work for is interested in this video footage from your page: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CONW3l4uWuw

We are offering some money for the use of the video in our show. Please get back to me as soon as possible about this. All we need from you is a signed non-exclusive licensing agreement that just gives us permission to use the footage in our show.

Hopefully you can help us out and get some extra spending money in the process.

Thanks so much and hope to hear from you soon

Chuck Pierce
chuckpiercejuma@gmail.com

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:04 pm

Welcome!

I've emailed you back.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.