Hullo Poliwager

Post here if you are new to Poliwager Forums, introducing yourself to the other users of Poliwager Forums!
Forum rules
Welcome to Poliwager Forums! If you are new, please post an introduction topic in this forum to let us all know who you are! Click the "New Topic" button below and create a topic telling us a bit about yourself!
Amuro Ray
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#1 Post by Amuro Ray » Sat May 03, 2014 9:56 pm

Greetings,

Name's Nathan. I came to this site because Slix is a cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything, and he convinced me to come hang out with errybody on his site! I like Pokemon (obviously), vidyagaming, anime, and anything related to Mobile Suit Gundam. I'm terrible at choosing favorites, but I guess some of my favorite PKMN off the top of my head would be Gengar, Latios, Venusaur, Sceptile, Ampharos, and Salamence.
Anyways, I look forward to lurking and posting around the forums with you all. Especially if you like Gundam.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Sun May 04, 2014 5:21 pm

Hey there man! Welcome to Poliwager! And I enjoyed the doesn't afraid of anything you threw in there. ;)

Have a great time! :D

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Pirate
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#3 Post by Pirate » Sun May 04, 2014 9:52 pm

Welcome to Poliwager!

I love Mobile Suit Gundam, specifically Gundam Wing.
Joined Poliwager: 10 Sep 2009 3:43 pm PDT
Jr. Mod: 17 Jul 2010 6:57 pm PDT
Mod: 20 Mar 2011 1:20 pm PDT

Amuro Ray
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#4 Post by Amuro Ray » Sun May 04, 2014 10:44 pm

Haw snap. A fellow Gundam fan.

Wasn't a huge fan of Wing, though I'm a somewhat minority there. Wing does has some sweet suit designs, though. I did enjoy a few of the characters, too, like Trowa and Treize.

But anyways, thanks! :D

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.