Hello All!

Post here if you are new to Poliwager Forums, introducing yourself to the other users of Poliwager Forums!
Forum rules
Welcome to Poliwager Forums! If you are new, please post an introduction topic in this forum to let us all know who you are! Click the "New Topic" button below and create a topic telling us a bit about yourself!
Mad-TopHat-Ter

#1 Post by Mad-TopHat-Ter » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:00 pm

My name is Hatter; I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm not very talkative and tend to be left out of most things, no matter how much I try to get involved. I love to talk to people, but, again, I'm usually left out. I hope to be online as much as possible, but internet is very unstable around here.

I've never played the new games, nor do I have a 3DS. I just have the old original DS that takes GameBoy games. I can't remember which games I've played exactly, but I've played quite a few. I prefer the older Pokemon in general and started... not losing interest, but not caring for the Pokemon once Generation 4, aka Sinnoh, came into the picture. Though, there are still Pokemon that I like in the newer regions.

I guess I could use the rest of this to talk about myself, but I'll put it in a hidebox, as some of it may not be what people agree with and I don't want to offend anyone.
As stated above, I'm very quiet because, well, how can I be loud without others around? I love to write and do a bit of art here and there. I attend college, have a boyfriend and I'm teetering on the wire of being a furry. Most of my days are spent writing, watching anime, or playing videogames. I'm also trying to save up for the cheapest Polymer clay starter kit so I can work on making jewelry and other things.

On a more serious note--this may be where most of you want to stop reading--, I'm emotionally unstable and contemplate suicide on a daily basis, usually more than once a day. I'm a victim of many things and the things that I "waste time on" are the only things that keep me sane at most points.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:00 am

Welcome! Well I'm really glad you took the time to join us here! I hope this place proves to be a good outlet for you to hang out and chat with people about things. Let me know if there's anything I could help with, whether it be life or the forums!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.