MangaMan makes his Entrance!

Post here if you are new to Poliwager Forums, introducing yourself to the other users of Poliwager Forums!
Forum rules
Welcome to Poliwager Forums! If you are new, please post an introduction topic in this forum to let us all know who you are! Click the "New Topic" button below and create a topic telling us a bit about yourself!
MangaMan

#1 Post by MangaMan » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:20 pm

Hi MangaMan here. I've been playing Pokemon since yellow version and have no plans on stopping. I'm a competitive battler liking the doubles format but I still enjoy singles and I'm experimenting with triples. I currently finished Alpha Sapphire and I'm now getting all the post game stuff as well as breeding some new Pokemon. I am up for battling, though let me know ahead of time as most of my good guys are in my copy of X. I'll be transferring them someday to make use of the move tutors.

I'm interesting in getting a hold of Skrelp with adaptability or any of the starters with their hidden abilities. I don't care so much if they have perfect stats or not, I can work on that through breeding, though if you want to trade me some with perfect IVs I'll be sure to make it a fair trade. I will say right here that I am not interested in trading legendary's or shiny's so don't ask.

Finally, my favorite Pokemon of all time is Cubone and Marowak, the Batman of Pokemon! :D

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:51 pm

Hey there MangaMan! Good to see ya. :D

I might be able to help you test out battling, and with trades at some point! If you're looking for something specific and don't want to clog up this post, post it in the Battle/Trades forum at some point! :D

Have fun on Poliwager Forums, I'm excited to see you around! :)

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.