Hello there...

Post here if you are new to Poliwager Forums, introducing yourself to the other users of Poliwager Forums!
Forum rules
Welcome to Poliwager Forums! If you are new, please post an introduction topic in this forum to let us all know who you are! Click the "New Topic" button below and create a topic telling us a bit about yourself!
Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#11 Post by Chaze the Chat » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:57 pm

My name is Steven, nice to meet you! I write stories as well; what would you say the best story you've written is? (You can see my best story here ;) )

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

RobSp1derp1g

#12 Post by RobSp1derp1g » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:56 am

Chaze the Chat wrote:My name is Steven, nice to meet you! I write stories as well; what would you say the best story you've written is? (You can see my best story here ;) )
Hey, Steven, nice to meet you! I think my best story is The Book. I wrote it in about two hours, and honestly, it turned out pretty good...
It should be known that my stories have shipping in them.
My fics:
AmourShipping: What Happens... | The Book | Lots of Fish in The Sea, But Not That One

The Laws of Science and Rollerskating (LaserBladeShipping, companion story to What Happens)

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.