Introducing Shinigami-Sama

Post here if you are new to Poliwager Forums, introducing yourself to the other users of Poliwager Forums!
Forum rules
Welcome to Poliwager Forums! If you are new, please post an introduction topic in this forum to let us all know who you are! Click the "New Topic" button below and create a topic telling us a bit about yourself!
XShinigamiX
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#1 Post by XShinigamiX » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:06 pm

Hello, Poliwager Community! I have been a part of the Adoptables site for a week maybe and thought it'd be a fun idea to join the Forums. I am a 16 year old guy who loves music and video games. I listen to a lot of bands across a multitude of genres, though my favorites include Metal, Deathcore, and Post-Hardcore =P As for video games, I love RPG's and 2D Fighters. I am hoping to make a few friends along the way so don't be shy to hit me up in a conversation.
Whether we die or not, isn't really that big a deal.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:11 pm

Hey there XShinigamiX! Welcome to Poliwager Forums! Glad to see you've already been having a good time on the Adoptables, and I hope you can find your place here as well! We're all friendly. :)

Be sure to look around, and let me know if you have any questions at all!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

XShinigamiX
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#3 Post by XShinigamiX » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:46 pm

Slix wrote:Hey there XShinigamiX! Welcome to Poliwager Forums! Glad to see you've already been having a good time on the Adoptables, and I hope you can find your place here as well! We're all friendly. :)

Be sure to look around, and let me know if you have any questions at all!

Thanks for such a warm welcome ^-^. I hope to enjoy my stay =P
Whether we die or not, isn't really that big a deal.

Asha
Donor
Donor

#4 Post by Asha » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:53 pm

Welcome to Poliwager we hope you enjoy your stay :)

My Adoptable Army

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.