Introductions

Post here if you are new to Poliwager Forums, introducing yourself to the other users of Poliwager Forums!
Forum rules
Welcome to Poliwager Forums! If you are new, please post an introduction topic in this forum to let us all know who you are! Click the "New Topic" button below and create a topic telling us a bit about yourself!
MegaKingdra

#1 Post by MegaKingdra » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:02 pm

So I'm MegaKingdra (you can follow me on Twitter too, shameless plug). I'm 22, been playing Pokemon since I was 5 and loved it since. I've got every single main series game (Red/Blue-ORAS) and am currently playing through Red trying to beat it as well as going through X with an all-Steel type team.

My favorite Pokemon, as if you couldn't guess, is Kingdra. Favorite region is Johto. Favorite game is SoulSilver. And I guess that's about it! Anything else just ask :D

Mega Kingdra

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:04 pm

Well hi! Welcome to Poliwager Forums! I also like Kingdra, I trained one way back on my Diamond. :) I hope you're having a grand time here! Let me know if you have any questions!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

XShinigamiX
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#3 Post by XShinigamiX » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:12 pm

Greetings! I hope you enjoy your stay. Johto is by far one of my favorites, besides Hoenn of course (:
Whether we die or not, isn't really that big a deal.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.