Hey baby que paso

Post here if you are new to Poliwager Forums, introducing yourself to the other users of Poliwager Forums!
Forum rules
Welcome to Poliwager Forums! If you are new, please post an introduction topic in this forum to let us all know who you are! Click the "New Topic" button below and create a topic telling us a bit about yourself!
raebeam

#1 Post by raebeam » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:46 pm

Hi there!

Call me raebeam :) Just wanted to say how happy I was to find such a cute adoptables/click site for pokemon. I've only been here for a couple of days, but it seems to be a neat group of people with a lot of things to look forward to.

Nice to meet you guys! Let me know if I can ever help you out with clicks or anything like that.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:02 am

Welcome to Poliwager! :D I hope you continue to enjoy it here, we're a friendly group of people! Have a look around, and let me know if you have any questions at all! :)

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

raebeam

#3 Post by raebeam » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:07 am

Will do-- thanks!!

XShinigamiX
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#4 Post by XShinigamiX » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:11 pm

Greetings! If you need help or anything, feel free to ask me or anyone else =P Hope you enjoy your stay.
Whether we die or not, isn't really that big a deal.

raebeam

#5 Post by raebeam » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:58 pm

Thank you! :) :politoed:

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.