FuzzySnorlax has awoken!!

Post here if you are new to Poliwager Forums, introducing yourself to the other users of Poliwager Forums!
Forum rules
Welcome to Poliwager Forums! If you are new, please post an introduction topic in this forum to let us all know who you are! Click the "New Topic" button below and create a topic telling us a bit about yourself!
FuzzySnorlax
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#1 Post by FuzzySnorlax » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:49 pm

Hello Poliwager forums!!. I'm Fuzzysnorlax and its nice to meet everyone! i actually signed up awhile ago but much like my namesake i'm extremely fond of sleeping :) Im looking forward to getting to know everyone and have some fun talking about Pokemon!

Some random things about me!

I'm 25 years old
My favorite mashup by Chaze the chat is still currently Psy's pacer test!! :) Although i will update that if it changes
I've actually been out of Pokemon since the second generation. So i have a lot to catch up on!!
I think this smilie is awesome :facepalm:
I want to be the very best like no one ever was

looking forward to getting to know everyone more!!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:24 pm

Hey there FuzzySnorlax!

Glad to see you finally made an intro topic. Fitting though, since Snorlax is always a little slower to do stuff. ;D

See you around!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

KetsuekiR
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#3 Post by KetsuekiR » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:00 am

Heyo FuzzySnorlax! o/ It's nice to see you finally posting, I hope to see you around often!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.