Not entirely new here but pretty new here

Post here if you are new to Poliwager Forums, introducing yourself to the other users of Poliwager Forums!
Forum rules
Welcome to Poliwager Forums! If you are new, please post an introduction topic in this forum to let us all know who you are! Click the "New Topic" button below and create a topic telling us a bit about yourself!
Zappers42

#1 Post by Zappers42 » Sun May 29, 2016 5:45 am

So I've technically been a member here for... a few years I think. I've known Slix in person for a few years and only recently became kind of addicted to his adoptables page. So finally I decided why not try out the forum for a while.

I haven't been an active forum member of anything since middle school when I would play Adventure Quest. Maybe I can jump back into it.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Sun May 29, 2016 10:13 am

Hey there man! I'm glad you're taking the time to check it out and see if you like it. Have a look around and have some fun!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Asha
Donor
Donor

#3 Post by Asha » Mon May 30, 2016 11:07 am

Welcome to Poliwager :)

My Adoptable Army

LordStumpy
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#4 Post by LordStumpy » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:36 pm

Greetings, and welcome to the Forums! I do hope you enjoy your stay xP

Audrey729
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager
Location: I live in the middle of the Arctic Ocean. Don't worry about me, we have plenty of hot spots out here

#5 Post by Audrey729 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:54 pm

Hello! Yeah, hope you have fun! :D :)
This is my huge signature of pokemon, but at least I finally got that Mewtwo!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.