Greetings!

Post here if you are new to Poliwager Forums, introducing yourself to the other users of Poliwager Forums!
Forum rules
Welcome to Poliwager Forums! If you are new, please post an introduction topic in this forum to let us all know who you are! Click the "New Topic" button below and create a topic telling us a bit about yourself!
LanceTheRiolu

#1 Post by LanceTheRiolu » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:09 am

I am new to this forum, and since I don't have anything planned for the next 24 or so days, I guess I'll hang around here a bit.

Anyways, I've been a huge fan of Pokémon ever since gen I, although I was about six or maybe even five back then and didn't understand a lot about it, I still loved it. I've played a lot more Pokémon games through my childhood, and I've also grown attached to the Mystery Dungeon series of Pokémon. Even at the age of 15, I'm still a huge fan of Pokémon.

Yeah I'm finished typing for tonight. It's hard to type when it's one in the morning. I hope I get to meet a bunch of great people on this forum!
http://poliwager.net/adopt/user/LanceTheRiolu

I'll put more later if I remember to.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:30 am

Welcome to Poliwager! I'm glad you're here! If you have any questions at all while here or anything, please don't hesitate to let me know! I'm alike in the sense of playing since gen 1 and coming by my first forum around the age of 15, since I did a lot of the same. Enjoy your time here! :)

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

LanceTheRiolu

#3 Post by LanceTheRiolu » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:23 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome Slix. I like your profile picture. That Poliwag seems to be having a good time. XD

Also, I have a question. I've seen more than one bot on the online list. Is there any reason to have multiple bots?

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by Slix » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:50 pm

Thanks, it sure is cute! I found it online randomly one day.

Bots are generally search engines indexing the site for their search engines. For instance, the Google Bot crawls the site and adds pages and information to the Google search engine so we can search on Google to find the forum posts from here. :)

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

LanceTheRiolu

#5 Post by LanceTheRiolu » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:57 am

Ah. Well, I think that was the only question I really had about stuff on the forum. It seems like a good place to hang out. However, has the forum always been this slow and empty?

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#6 Post by Slix » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:37 am

It's often been off and on with activity, but lately it's been a bit more active with a few people coming online more frequently. I always say though, activity creates activity! :)

Laurz
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#7 Post by Laurz » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:29 pm

heya! i recently joined too! i hope you like it :)

Asha
Donor
Donor

#8 Post by Asha » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:35 pm

Welcome to Poliwager :D

My Adoptable Army

LanceTheRiolu

#9 Post by LanceTheRiolu » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:01 pm

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. :3

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.