Greetings!

Post here if you are new to Poliwager Forums, introducing yourself to the other users of Poliwager Forums!
Forum rules
Welcome to Poliwager Forums! If you are new, please post an introduction topic in this forum to let us all know who you are! Click the "New Topic" button below and create a topic telling us a bit about yourself!
Svartulv
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#1 Post by Svartulv » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:49 pm

Why, hello there!

I'm Svartulv -at least now. I used to lurk around here several (way several) years ago, but I never really posted much, so I chose to register (again?) and see if I can post for a while here. I have a thing for forums, and I hope I can be part of this small community and have a great time.

I live in Venezuela, study Computer Engineering, like Pokémon (of course), general videogames, music, mathematics, science and literature. I'm also a writer of short fiction and poetry, and other things. If you have any question, just ask!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:59 pm

Hey there Svartulv! I'm glad you decided to come back and post a bit! I'm studying Computer Science, so it sounds like we have some similar interests there too. :)

I hope you can find a place here in our little community too! It's a little abrupt, but if you haven't already, I encourage you to read the latest announcement which explains what we could use help with to get this place exciting again. I hope you can be a part of that. :)

See you around!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Svartulv
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#3 Post by Svartulv » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:48 am

Sure, Slix! I actually chose to register after reading that post. I'll do my best to see if some friends can join, I'll let you know what happens with that.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.