Hello! :D

Post here if you are new to Poliwager Forums, introducing yourself to the other users of Poliwager Forums!
Forum rules
Welcome to Poliwager Forums! If you are new, please post an introduction topic in this forum to let us all know who you are! Click the "New Topic" button below and create a topic telling us a bit about yourself!
bezo93
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#1 Post by bezo93 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:13 pm

I've been a member of the adoptables site for a while now but I've only just got around to making an account here.
I've been playing pokemon since the orginal Red and Green versions (yes, the Japanese ones), and have had every release since, up to Black and White when life got in the way of buying more games. Now I mostly play around with pokemon art and replay the old gameboy games, which I still have in an office drawer :P
"Creativity is intelligence having fun."

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:50 pm

Well hey there! Glad you stopped on in on the forums. :D

Sometimes playing the older games is where the most fun is... I just started Silver again today. :D

Hope you enjoy it here!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.