Hey everyone!

Post here if you are new to Poliwager Forums, introducing yourself to the other users of Poliwager Forums!
Forum rules
Welcome to Poliwager Forums! If you are new, please post an introduction topic in this forum to let us all know who you are! Click the "New Topic" button below and create a topic telling us a bit about yourself!
KOBY15
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#1 Post by KOBY15 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:19 pm

Hey guys it's me, KOBY15 or KOBY10 on adoptables. Some of you guys may know me since I have been on adoptables on and off throughout the past five years adopting Pokemon and making friends. Recently my school gave everyone laptops and I was excited because I have never actually owned a laptop. I was mostly excited for the games but was sad when I realized the school but a firewall around most of the games. I scrolled through the internet until I remembered my good ol' Poke-home Poliwager Adoptables. I decided to make an account on this forums because in my opinion it just looks way better on a computer than any other device I visited the site on. (I went from DSI to Wii to a phone) and so I thought why not. I might be more active than usual but if you know me I suck at being active but oh whale but I did find more computer games to play so that's a plus.

About me: I am Koby! I am 15 and a sophomore in high school. I enjoy playing video games and watching movies. My favorite video game is Skyrim or Paladins and my favorite movie is either Super, Superbad, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, or Suckerpunch (they all start with an S. weird.) my favorite Pokemon game has to be Pearl but I lost it :cry: I also like Crystal because I got my first ever shiny Pokemon and it was a Zubat. As for my favorite Pokemon it changes all the time but currently it's Entei. I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

Good morning! And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:37 pm

Hey there Koby!

Glad you found us here on the forums as well. :) I'm excited to see you around here more, and it's cool that you got a laptop to use now!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.