Hey there!

Post here if you are new to Poliwager Forums, introducing yourself to the other users of Poliwager Forums!
Forum rules
Welcome to Poliwager Forums! If you are new, please post an introduction topic in this forum to let us all know who you are! Click the "New Topic" button below and create a topic telling us a bit about yourself!
OdiePuppor

#1 Post by OdiePuppor » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:03 pm

Hi, I’m Odie. I’m a 14 year old female from India. I’m basically like D.W. from Arthur, (but not as bad :P ) except more ‘going with the flow’ and patient if I have something to think about while waiting. Although, I prefer to have a checklist instead of doing random stuff since I feel like I waste my time if I do random stuff (although I CAN deviate from my checklist a little bit, if the deviation makes sense or is good). I also am organized and sort of (not fully) a perfectionist.

My favourite animals are HORSES, donkeys, elephants, tapirs, and doggies! I love ALL animals (including their babies!). (Exceptions are mosquitoes, ticks, botflies, & fleas.) My favourite food is the banana, my favorite color is pink, and some of my favourite TV shows are My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Garfield and Friends, and Arthur. My favorite Pokémon are Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree, and Pikachu.

I have a laptop which has a triple-boot of 64-bit Arch Linux (a Linux distribution), 32-bit Windows 7, and 32-bit Windows 10. I’m a vegan and I have three dogs named Odie, Pinkie, (the Lhasa Apso twins, 1 year and 1 month old) and Ruby (Indian Spitz, 7 months old).
Better late than never, but better early than late. ~Odie Dog

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:35 pm

Hey there Odie! Welcome to Poliwager!

It's cool to see someone here from India, that's so far from where a lot of us are from! I also appreciate that you've got Linux running on a laptop!

Enjoy your time here on Poliwager, and be sure to have a look around and start up conversations wherever you see something you want to discuss! :D

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.