Hello!

Post here if you are new to Poliwager Forums, introducing yourself to the other users of Poliwager Forums!
Forum rules
Welcome to Poliwager Forums! If you are new, please post an introduction topic in this forum to let us all know who you are! Click the "New Topic" button below and create a topic telling us a bit about yourself!
Arreis

#1 Post by Arreis » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:48 pm

So I just recently found this site when looking for other pokemon adoptable sites besides virtuadopt. I'm just getting started, but I'm looking forward to filling out my pokedex, finding some shinies, and potentially hoarding the pokemon I like best ^^
Click Please ^^ I'll always do my best to click back when I can!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:46 pm

Welcome to Poliwager! I hope you have a good time filling out your Pokédex and exploring the Adoptables! :D

If you haven't yet, please check out the different sections of the Poliwager Forums here, and join in some conversations wherever you see fit! See you around!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#3 Post by Chaze the Chat » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:33 pm

Welcome! We have a small but tight knit community here, I hope you enjoy your stay!

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

angstyaglet

#4 Post by angstyaglet » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:36 pm

I like your style! Lets be friends :)

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.