Sup peeps!

Post here if you are new to Poliwager Forums, introducing yourself to the other users of Poliwager Forums!
Forum rules
Welcome to Poliwager Forums! If you are new, please post an introduction topic in this forum to let us all know who you are! Click the "New Topic" button below and create a topic telling us a bit about yourself!
kakashidragon

#1 Post by kakashidragon » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:17 pm

Hello im kakashidragon!

I stumbled apon this place while looking back on old posts on another forum called Victoryroad.net and saw someone named Slix, and saw in his profile and/or his sig on there from way back then, and desided to check it out and see what his site was.

Well i dont know how active i'll be here as victoryroad recently closed, so it will be awhile till i can adjust. But anywho i hope to interact with u guys in time.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:18 pm

Hey man! Welcome to Poliwager.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Be sure to have a look around and let me know if there is anything I can help you with!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#3 Post by Crashinggg » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:34 pm

Hey!

Glad you came to check it out! I hope you can stop by more once you get adjusted and can find a place in this small community!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.