Hi, I'm New Here!!!

Post here if you are new to Poliwager Forums, introducing yourself to the other users of Poliwager Forums!
Forum rules
Welcome to Poliwager Forums! If you are new, please post an introduction topic in this forum to let us all know who you are! Click the "New Topic" button below and create a topic telling us a bit about yourself!
ᵔᴥᵔWinter Bearᵔᴥᵔ
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#1 Post by ᵔᴥᵔWinter Bearᵔᴥᵔ » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:03 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Rolanda and I am new here. I've been huge Pokemon for a long itme.

Icefox101
Poliwhirl Toddler
Poliwhirl Toddler

#2 Post by Icefox101 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:55 pm

Welcome! Please feel free to meet some new people and hang out with us, we are a friendly group of people and we would like to see some new users around here! Hope you like it!
:poliwhirl: Want to take part in a cool, fun, and interactive story? Then come join Poliwager Adventures: Legend of the Mysterious Orbs! :poliwhirl:
|||| |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:28 pm

Welcome Rolanda! As Icefox already said, we're a small group and love seeing new faces. Have a look around and post wherever you feel comfortable!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Gryphaena
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#4 Post by Gryphaena » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:46 pm

Hello Rolanda, welcome!

Have fun hatching eggs! ;]

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary both be ever honored, blessed and adored!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.