Introduction

Post here if you are new to Poliwager Forums, introducing yourself to the other users of Poliwager Forums!
Forum rules
Welcome to Poliwager Forums! If you are new, please post an introduction topic in this forum to let us all know who you are! Click the "New Topic" button below and create a topic telling us a bit about yourself!
Ninjohn
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#1 Post by Ninjohn » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:38 pm

Hmm... Don't really know what to do. Can someone giude me? :?: I haven't ever been to a Forum's page before so this is my first time. Okay, I just joined so if there was an event that required a Poliwager Forum account I could use this one. That's it. :|
Last edited by Ninjohn on Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Click my Mewtwo Team & Darkrai egg, I'll click yours.

Click my starters and Rigice's

Here's the link to my profile http://poliwager.net/adopt/user/Ninjohn[/center]

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:55 pm

Hello, welcome to the forums! Well, it's fairly simple, we're all friendly here, and we can answer any questions you might have! Check around and post in any topic you'd like! :)

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

catdogmouse
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#3 Post by catdogmouse » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:05 am

Yes, welcome to Poliwager, and don't be afraid to ask any one of us about anything you need.
...Wait, What?

ImageImageImageImageImage

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.