Hello everyone

Post here if you are new to Poliwager Forums, introducing yourself to the other users of Poliwager Forums!
Forum rules
Welcome to Poliwager Forums! If you are new, please post an introduction topic in this forum to let us all know who you are! Click the "New Topic" button below and create a topic telling us a bit about yourself!
ssdada

#1 Post by ssdada » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:49 pm

Hello everyone. I'm a new member and want to make friends through the forum. Playing games and listening music are my hobbies. What about you? World of Warcraft is a game worthy of recommending. But farming WoW gold is a little difficult. You can choose to buy WoW goldfrom online store. In a word, you can have a try to have fun. Have a nice day.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:09 pm

Welcome to Poliwager. Enjoy your stay, but I must add something before you get any further. It's ok to link to a site you play on if someone asks or in your signature, but please don't spam by creating more than one topic of the same text just showing off a website. If you have any questions please ask after reading through the rules first. :)

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

catdogmouse
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#3 Post by catdogmouse » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:55 pm

Welcome to Poliwager, ssdada!
...Wait, What?

ImageImageImageImageImage

Logan
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#4 Post by Logan » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:06 pm

Read The Rules Please :D
:D My Eggs Are Unhatched So Can You ummmm I Dont know Shake it up and break it with a hammer for me :lol:

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Post by Slix » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:10 pm

Logan wrote:Read The Rules Please :D
Likewise, while it isn't exactly in the rules, your post would be considered spam and "backseat moderating" especially since I already covered mentioning to read the rules and you didn't even say anything related to a welcome.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Logan
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#6 Post by Logan » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:38 pm

Slix wrote:
Logan wrote:Read The Rules Please :D
Likewise, while it isn't exactly in the rules, your post would be considered spam and "backseat moderating" especially since I already covered mentioning to read the rules and you didn't even say anything related to a welcome. Mmm.Sowwy :?
:D My Eggs Are Unhatched So Can You ummmm I Dont know Shake it up and break it with a hammer for me :lol:

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.