[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
- Poliwag Toddler
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:35 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: Hufflepuff Common Room.
Thirdly, if you do multitask, what things do you multitask the most with?
I do believe people can multitask and I'm relatively good at it. I don't do this often, but I'm good at multitasking when I cook, I can chop and stir at the same time depending on what it is. Not all things need a steady hand so it's easy just to chop quickly with my right while I stir with my left like lettuce while storing taco meat.
- Posts: 4,422
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:08 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a beautiful collision.
- Poliwag Baby
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:59 pm