The Return/Leave Thread

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Pirate
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#1 Post by Pirate » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:24 pm

Going away? Tell us here! :)

If something's come up or real life has intervened (school, vacation, etc), let us know here. We hope to see you again soon.

This is only for if you are going away for more than 1 week.
Joined Poliwager: 10 Sep 2009 3:43 pm PDT
Jr. Mod: 17 Jul 2010 6:57 pm PDT
Mod: 20 Mar 2011 1:20 pm PDT

OCtrackiepacsg1
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#2 Post by OCtrackiepacsg1 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:13 pm

And please none of these...

"I'm back after months of absence!" aka

"I forgot about this site and now I'm going to make a grand entrance so everyone will welcome me and then I'll be gone by tomorrow."
ImageImage

Asha
Donor
Donor

#3 Post by Asha » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:26 am

Wow sounds like me -.- Except I remembered the site but had other reasons to be off :S

My Adoptable Army

OCtrackiepacsg1
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#4 Post by OCtrackiepacsg1 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:39 pm

No, it wasn't you...for the most part :P. It was mainly inactive yet active people *cough* Ravi, LLP, wwe *cough*
ImageImage

Asha
Donor
Donor

#5 Post by Asha » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:20 am

Slight hints of me then xD

And yeah LLP was rather awesome and shy was... Shame they left :(

My Adoptable Army

greenskeleton
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#6 Post by greenskeleton » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:16 am

i talked a lot to both of those members...even away from here...

Ostrid
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#7 Post by Ostrid » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:56 pm

uh... ravi... if my pedictions are correct... he'll be back this or next month. -_-
Edit 11/30/2017:
I wanted to sneak this in somewhere where I know nobody will notice. I wanted to explain my drop in activity and get some things off of my chest.
After high school, I'm sure you guys really noticed that afterwards I started to drift away from these forums. That's because for the longest time, I was dancing with both death's door and depression. For starters, I had made the foolish mistake of letting feelings take over my life. I let that carry me around and focused on what I had perceived was the love of my life for a while. Even so much as approaching marriage with the person. Obviously, that burned out and finally exposed another big issue haunting my life. I was depressed, I was even to the point of being suicidal. The person who looked over me and spoke with me was also someone very toxic. They pushed me forward into killing myself, almost to a point of being successful. My life had been tormented by this man and he continued to do so until my very mind snapped. The only real reason I can happily make this post is partly in due to a bullet jam. Otherwise, I'm sure you'd come across me in some obituary someday. Well, after this whole fiasco and the beginning of my self-improvement. I was diagnosed with cancer. I won't get into the specifics of it, but through a lot of hard work I was able fight through and survive. Hoping that I would never have to deal with this again, I decided to take a healthier approach to life for a while. Focusing on healing my body and strengthening it so that my cancer could never return. Even now, health is still a major importance for me regardless of how bad I have been slacking these past few months. Through my life of torment since I had left college, rather graduated high school. I knew that this life was something that was never going to be easy again. I did at least want to thank those that had been there for me in the beginning. Those that comforted me and gave me companionship as I made my path to adulthood. Thank you slix, pira, Aquil, asha, oc, platinum attack, jolt, choco, missy, and even chase. Those of course that I had missed as well I thank. I do apologize for not really remembering your name. Its difficult to remember anyone who wasn't online all day by the time I returned home. Pira, I'll see you IRL someday and I look forward to it. Aquil, I'm always here for you. There is no chance that I could ever be a permanent member to this or any server right now. So I wanted to end the hope that smeel is coming back. He's not. Nor is ostrid, nor is ostrider. Take a drink, my friends. And watch the night burn.
Last edited by Ostrid on Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Asha
Donor
Donor

#8 Post by Asha » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:15 pm

Haha your predictions may be wrong though smeel xD

My Adoptable Army

Ostrid
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#9 Post by Ostrid » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:49 pm

I hope so. That kid is.... spammy.

Gluttony
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#10 Post by Gluttony » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:48 pm

Aw, poor Ravi. You guys are harsh.

Well we'll see if anyone comes back I guess.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.