The Return/Leave Thread

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Asha
Donor
Donor

#181 Post by Asha » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:10 pm

Ahh I didn't spot you Slix, were you logged in?

I should be back for good this time, obviously will have other commitments but I'll be around as much as possible. :)

My Adoptable Army

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#182 Post by Slix » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:26 pm

Awesome. :)

Yeah, I was, but I left shortly after I first saw you online, so maybe by the time you came back, you didn't see me anymore? I don't know. :P

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Ostrid
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#183 Post by Ostrid » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:16 pm

Wow, so rude.

ZacharyDiLello2016

#184 Post by ZacharyDiLello2016 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:14 am

Hello! I Not New to this Forum, I Was Pelipper_Zachary but I Forgot my old Password so I'll be Using ZacharyDiLello2016 Account until I Know my Old Password! so Good to be Back!

edit: I Revived This Topic by Mistake, Please Don't Banned Me! I'm Sorry Slix! :(

Jolteon
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#185 Post by Jolteon » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:06 pm

Hey everybody, I have sort of returned. I’m not going to commit to being active again, I just wanted to say thanks to all the people I met through here for being awesome, and putting up with annoying middle school me. It seems like a long time ago that I would stay up neglecting homework, chatting with Slix and Smeel and Chaze and Aquil and OC and Asha and Pira (and probably others whose names will come back to me later) about nothing very important, and yet those Chatterbox blitzes were actually very important when I look back on them now. No matter what was happening in my life, I could depend on fun conversations with people who I didn’t really know, but were respectful and kind and shared my interests. It’s hard to believe I could be so attached to a collection of screen-names, but years after I stopped contributing regularly I still have moments where I’ll think back to an old inside joke and smile. And it makes sense in a way, because all these posts that we’ve accumulated over the years are footprints left by real people in a beach of words, and although I never met any of you in person I did know you after all.

I can see that this is sort of a slow time for the forums so I don’t know how many of the old folks will see this, but if you do then know that I’m really grateful. And if you’ve joined in the last couple of years and have no idea who the heck I am, then I hope that this place can be for you what it was for me.

Peace
CHAZE used A BIT OF PROPER GRAMMER! It doesn't affect wild SNEAKACHU...
SMEEL used SHOTGUN! Critical Hit!
SLIX used CHARM! A wild BABE appeared!
STONE used MY LITTLE PONY! It's super effective!
AQUIL used RIBS! Foe WORLD fainted!
A wild GLUTTONY appeared! PIRATICE fainted!
A wild OC appeared! POLIWAGER fainted!

Pirate
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#186 Post by Pirate » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:38 am

Jolteon wrote:Hey everybody, I have sort of returned. I’m not going to commit to being active again, I just wanted to say thanks to all the people I met through here for being awesome, and putting up with annoying middle school me. It seems like a long time ago that I would stay up neglecting homework, chatting with Slix and Smeel and Chaze and Aquil and OC and Asha and Pira (and probably others whose names will come back to me later) about nothing very important, and yet those Chatterbox blitzes were actually very important when I look back on them now. No matter what was happening in my life, I could depend on fun conversations with people who I didn’t really know, but were respectful and kind and shared my interests. It’s hard to believe I could be so attached to a collection of screen-names, but years after I stopped contributing regularly I still have moments where I’ll think back to an old inside joke and smile. And it makes sense in a way, because all these posts that we’ve accumulated over the years are footprints left by real people in a beach of words, and although I never met any of you in person I did know you after all.

I can see that this is sort of a slow time for the forums so I don’t know how many of the old folks will see this, but if you do then know that I’m really grateful. And if you’ve joined in the last couple of years and have no idea who the heck I am, then I hope that this place can be for you what it was for me.

Peace

Welcome sort of back? Haha
Joined Poliwager: 10 Sep 2009 3:43 pm PDT
Jr. Mod: 17 Jul 2010 6:57 pm PDT
Mod: 20 Mar 2011 1:20 pm PDT

Audrey729
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager
Location: I live in the middle of the Arctic Ocean. Don't worry about me, we have plenty of hot spots out here

#187 Post by Audrey729 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:08 am

Nitra999 and I are leaving. Partially because a broken computer, and partially because of schoolwork. We might be back in summer! (Or in 5 years. Meh, doesn't matter what else you say). BYE!!
This is my huge signature of pokemon, but at least I finally got that Mewtwo!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#188 Post by Slix » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:56 am

I hope you guys are back relatively soon! :D

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Asha
Donor
Donor

#189 Post by Asha » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:18 pm

See ya round :) Come back soon.

My Adoptable Army

JOHN CENA

#190 Post by JOHN CENA » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:10 pm

ya hop u com back soon

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.