Poliwager Forums

Poliwager •  Adoptables •  Search •  Register •  Login 
Username:   Password:   Log me on automatically each visit  
It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Welcome to Poliwager Forums!

Hey there! Welcome to Poliwager Forums! If this is your first visit, come on in! We're a fun-loving, somewhat small community that loves Pokémon, hanging out, and just having fun together!

We'd love it if you registered and stuck around, you're sure to like it here and we're always excited when new people arrive! Registering is easy and fast, and you can begin posting right away!

If you've been here before, please log in above. After all, you've read this before!

[ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Donor
Donor

Ahh I didn't spot you Slix, were you logged in?

I should be back for good this time, obviously will have other commitments but I'll be around as much as possible. :)

My Adoptable Army

Post Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:10 pm 
Administrator

Awesome. :)

Yeah, I was, but I left shortly after I first saw you online, so maybe by the time you came back, you didn't see me anymore? I don't know. :P

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28
Post Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:26 pm 
Poliwag Elite
Poliwag Elite

Wow, so rude.

Post Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:16 pm 

Hello! I Not New to this Forum, I Was Pelipper_Zachary but I Forgot my old Password so I'll be Using ZacharyDiLello2016 Account until I Know my Old Password! so Good to be Back!

edit: I Revived This Topic by Mistake, Please Don't Banned Me! I'm Sorry Slix! :(
Post Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:14 am 
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

Hey everybody, I have sort of returned. I’m not going to commit to being active again, I just wanted to say thanks to all the people I met through here for being awesome, and putting up with annoying middle school me. It seems like a long time ago that I would stay up neglecting homework, chatting with Slix and Smeel and Chaze and Aquil and OC and Asha and Pira (and probably others whose names will come back to me later) about nothing very important, and yet those Chatterbox blitzes were actually very important when I look back on them now. No matter what was happening in my life, I could depend on fun conversations with people who I didn’t really know, but were respectful and kind and shared my interests. It’s hard to believe I could be so attached to a collection of screen-names, but years after I stopped contributing regularly I still have moments where I’ll think back to an old inside joke and smile. And it makes sense in a way, because all these posts that we’ve accumulated over the years are footprints left by real people in a beach of words, and although I never met any of you in person I did know you after all.

I can see that this is sort of a slow time for the forums so I don’t know how many of the old folks will see this, but if you do then know that I’m really grateful. And if you’ve joined in the last couple of years and have no idea who the heck I am, then I hope that this place can be for you what it was for me.

Peace

CHAZE used A BIT OF PROPER GRAMMER! It doesn't affect wild SNEAKACHU...
SMEEL used SHOTGUN! Critical Hit!
SLIX used CHARM! A wild BABE appeared!
STONE used MY LITTLE PONY! It's super effective!
AQUIL used RIBS! Foe WORLD fainted!
A wild GLUTTONY appeared! PIRATICE fainted!
A wild OC appeared! POLIWAGER fainted!
Post Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:06 pm 
Poliwag Elite
Poliwag Elite

Jolteon wrote:
Hey everybody, I have sort of returned. I’m not going to commit to being active again, I just wanted to say thanks to all the people I met through here for being awesome, and putting up with annoying middle school me. It seems like a long time ago that I would stay up neglecting homework, chatting with Slix and Smeel and Chaze and Aquil and OC and Asha and Pira (and probably others whose names will come back to me later) about nothing very important, and yet those Chatterbox blitzes were actually very important when I look back on them now. No matter what was happening in my life, I could depend on fun conversations with people who I didn’t really know, but were respectful and kind and shared my interests. It’s hard to believe I could be so attached to a collection of screen-names, but years after I stopped contributing regularly I still have moments where I’ll think back to an old inside joke and smile. And it makes sense in a way, because all these posts that we’ve accumulated over the years are footprints left by real people in a beach of words, and although I never met any of you in person I did know you after all.

I can see that this is sort of a slow time for the forums so I don’t know how many of the old folks will see this, but if you do then know that I’m really grateful. And if you’ve joined in the last couple of years and have no idea who the heck I am, then I hope that this place can be for you what it was for me.

Peace

Welcome sort of back? Haha

Joined Poliwager: 10 Sep 2009 3:43 pm PDT
Jr. Mod: 17 Jul 2010 6:57 pm PDT
Mod: 20 Mar 2011 1:20 pm PDT
Post Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:38 am 
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

Location: I live in the middle of the Arctic Ocean. Don't worry about me, we have plenty of hot spots out here
Nitra999 and I are leaving. Partially because a broken computer, and partially because of schoolwork. We might be back in summer! (Or in 5 years. Meh, doesn't matter what else you say). BYE!!

This website is fun!

Post Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:08 am 
Administrator

I hope you guys are back relatively soon! :D

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28
Post Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:56 am 
Donor
Donor

See ya round :) Come back soon.

My Adoptable Army

Post Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:18 pm 

ya hop u com back soon

Post Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:10 pm 
   [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.