Need Help Here!

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Kyliebell100
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: The Wonderful Kalos Region with my loyal Sylveon named Adori

#1 Post by Kyliebell100 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:50 pm

Aratak released a Snivy specially for me and I believe he/she named it FOR Kyliebell100 ONLY or something. I looked in the shelter and it's not there! Who took it? I dunno who exactly but I am really worried. This is NO LIE! I didn't see it in Aratak's released and bred Pokemon, but she said she released it. Go ahead,try to hack my account for proof, I don't care. This is TRUE! Just ask Aratak! I am really sad and worried aand nervous now... ;_;
Puffles says...
<(Hey everyone! Click me please!)

Melodia says...
<(Click that guy up there!)

Fluffles says...
<(Click me too!)

Image Image

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:07 pm

That's fine and dandy, but as stated in the FAQ page, trading isn't really allowed in the traditional sense, so if someone else got it, that's no one's fault really, just try again next time. There's no reason to post a topic (in the wrong forum, on top of that) for something like this. Also, so you know, released Pokemon do not show up immediately, so you may have to wait a few minutes to see it.

Locked.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.