The Dream Thread

Have something you want to chat about that's not a focus of another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Nixen Oha
Poliwhirl Baby
Poliwhirl Baby

#91 Post by Nixen Oha » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:49 pm

I had a dream that I was walking down a street with a friend of mine, but I can't remember who he was. So once we made it to a stop sign on of his friends came by with two of my other friends. Also one of them was a girl named Paloma who I switched schools. She was with another friend named Gillian. We were talking and we crossed the street. The first two friends made a turn on a street on the left but I ditched them. So I continued walking with my two friends till we made it to what looks like an old house. On the backyard of that house I saw my friends Joe, James, and Ashlee. So we were just hanging out and after that I woke up.

(S-I-SI-G-A-M-I) (Shishigami! Bang! Bang!)

3DS FC: 2234 7197 0899

OCtrackiepacsg1
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#92 Post by OCtrackiepacsg1 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:18 pm

I had a crazy one last night. This guy that I'm pretty sure likes me met with me in Washington DC and I went out with him. My mom was worried about me with him and said he's no good. I didn't listen to her and then soon after I felt like he was gonna kill me so I snuck away and had my mom pick me up in the streets...Wow..even in my dream my parents are always right lol. Plus I've been avoiding that guy in RL today. :/
ImageImage

Jolteon
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#93 Post by Jolteon » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:03 pm

Stone: Thrilling.
OC: Meow.
I have the odd feeling that my dreams looped last night. I won't bore you with the details, even for my standards it was pretty Ben Browder boring. Hard to say how I know it, but I just feel like I looked in the pantry for a bag of chips (see?) about 1902502938523 times. And just fyi, there wasn't one.
CHAZE used A BIT OF PROPER GRAMMER! It doesn't affect wild SNEAKACHU...
SMEEL used SHOTGUN! Critical Hit!
SLIX used CHARM! A wild BABE appeared!
STONE used MY LITTLE PONY! It's super effective!
AQUIL used RIBS! Foe WORLD fainted!
A wild GLUTTONY appeared! PIRATICE fainted!
A wild OC appeared! POLIWAGER fainted!

Nixen Oha
Poliwhirl Baby
Poliwhirl Baby

#94 Post by Nixen Oha » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:18 am

Well it's a good thing to write down what you dream about n,n

Edit: I had a dream that I was in a dance. Then I met a girl I know in the dance and I asked her why she was here. Well everyone started to get a partner and dance so I lost her in the crowed and danced with someone else...

Later on after I took a break I found her with someone else. She was tired and asked the guy if her can slow down but the guy misunderstand and instead speed up. (lol) So I somehow was able to get the guy to switch with someone else to dance to and I grabbed her. She was happy and asked me slow dance with her till she regained her energy. Later on we found a room with a lot of tables so we decided to sit in one. Then a swarm of guys decided to show up so they can talk to her. I was a bit annoyed but didn't really do anything but get in there way since irl the girl is already with someone else and I guess she still was in the dream xD At the end she left without most of us noticing and decided that dreams over and left.

Edit2: I had a dream that my friend was all buffed up and was beating up some hobos xD
This dream was long btw

Okay so I was apparently going to some weird music/art school. When I got there were two other kids, a guy and a girl, who I became friends with. Next we met the teacher, tall male at his early 20?, who was in charge of the class. After that we were sculpting some things And me and my friends showed each other what we created. After the class ended I waved goodby to my two friends and went inside a building close by the school... (This is were you come in and you can just tell by what your about to read next xDD) In the room there were some weapons and a ratio. The guy at the radio said that there was a zombie hord (Or whatever my friend calls it in his LP of L4D ._.) at my location. So I graved some sort of weapon and went outside were the sky was green. x.x I turned around the corner of the building I was then I saw these two girls shooting zombies. One of them was you and the other one had what I think is blonde hair x,x So ya I said hi and tried to help you two x3 So we got close to a large fence and saw more of them coming our way. In response you told use to follow you and lead us to the school. When we went inside apparently choir was going on snd there was some guy with blonde hair singing. (I think you were attracted to him x,x) Then you and the guy were rght next to each other and sang a theme? (This happened before somewhere in the dream too >.<) After jealousy... I kid :whistle: We were all talking about what we should do. In the end We all headed out but instead I you looked at me as I looked at the opposite direction...

I pmed this to my friend so it sounds strange xD
I wish I started writing this when it was fresh in my head. So It started as a regular day except that I was on the road. It was a warm afternoon on the great plains and decided to stop. When I got off I was wearing what looked like a blue uniform. I walk towards a tree and then saw what looked like a battlefield. Out in the distance I saw a guy in red uniform and started to point a gun at me. I had a gun at my pocket and reached for it while hiding behind a tree. I started to shot at him while hiding behind the tree. I couldn't do much and he was closing in. Looking towards the left I saw a cannon and made a desperate jump for it while my enemy was shooting at me. Able to use it I aimed at my enemy and took him down with a cannon ball. As I came back to the tree to rest I saw a friend of mine (which I recognized as a friend on Marriland forums). Me and her started to fool around and talked around the tree. Soon after my cell phone woke me up and I wanted to go back to sleep but no luck T-T

Pirate
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#95 Post by Pirate » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:39 am

Lol ok

Last night I had a dream my brother was painting a giant snake and 2 smaller snakes. All 3 snakes were in the room (biggest in cage) and I was really scared because I hate snakes.
Joined Poliwager: 10 Sep 2009 3:43 pm PDT
Jr. Mod: 17 Jul 2010 6:57 pm PDT
Mod: 20 Mar 2011 1:20 pm PDT

Nixen Oha
Poliwhirl Baby
Poliwhirl Baby

#96 Post by Nixen Oha » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:47 am

XD Oh almost forgot. I don't know if I mention this before but it's worth remembering xD

I had a dream that a girl was hugging me and screaming my name. I was annoyed by the hug and couldn't escape but woke up after...

With a nose bleed x.x

Edit: Wait Pira he was painting snakes? Did the come animate themselves or something? o.o

catdogmouse
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#97 Post by catdogmouse » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:09 pm

I had a dream a monster was dancing in a parking lot

The monster was green.
...Wait, What?

ImageImageImageImageImage

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.