The Dream Thread

Have something you want to chat about that's not a focus of another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
OCtrackiepacsg1
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#71 Post by OCtrackiepacsg1 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:49 pm

Well, maybe I can tell your future?

Do you guys ever feel you can see into the future in your dreams. Like your supernatural?
ImageImage

Jolteon
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#72 Post by Jolteon » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:55 am

I get that feeling a lot, but there's actually a logical explanation for it, though I don't remember the details. I think it's got something to do with your memory retrieval system shutting off for a bit, so everything seems falsely familiar.
CHAZE used A BIT OF PROPER GRAMMER! It doesn't affect wild SNEAKACHU...
SMEEL used SHOTGUN! Critical Hit!
SLIX used CHARM! A wild BABE appeared!
STONE used MY LITTLE PONY! It's super effective!
AQUIL used RIBS! Foe WORLD fainted!
A wild GLUTTONY appeared! PIRATICE fainted!
A wild OC appeared! POLIWAGER fainted!

Ubunchu
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: 5th gym, staring very closely at the dead pixel at the bottom right of the screen...

#73 Post by Ubunchu » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:11 pm

OCtrackiepacsg1 wrote:Well, maybe I can tell your future?

Do you guys ever feel you can see into the future in your dreams. Like your supernatural?
Yes, I get that all of the time, it is super freaky.
Without dreams or memories, who are you? Nothing, nothing but a soul without a cause.

OCtrackiepacsg1
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#74 Post by OCtrackiepacsg1 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:34 am

Yeah for example I was worried I got this question wrong on a math test and I pictured myself seeing the test...you know youre a nerd when you dream about math tests! Lol
ImageImage

Ubunchu
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: 5th gym, staring very closely at the dead pixel at the bottom right of the screen...

#75 Post by Ubunchu » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:44 am

Lol, I had a bad relationship with a friend after saying something to them in real life, and I dreamed that we bumped into each other before our english class in school and we talked for awhile and became friends again, but then I woke up and I was sad because nothing had changed, haha.
Without dreams or memories, who are you? Nothing, nothing but a soul without a cause.

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#76 Post by Chaze the Chat » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:04 pm

Hmmm, haven't had any dreams lately. I WANT ONE THOUGH! They are so entertaining. :3

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

Ubunchu
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#77 Post by Ubunchu » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:13 pm

I had a DAYdream about working at NIS America(Nippon-Ichi Software of America) as a game tester the other day, if only I lived in Seattle, Sigh*

Triple A
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: In the middle of the squared circle, on the grandest stage of them all!

#78 Post by Triple A » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:26 pm

I had a very strange short dream: everything was black, with a girl dressed like Haruhi standing in the middle with her arms spread. She didn't move, nothing happened and I just woke up.

Ubunchu
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#79 Post by Ubunchu » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:32 pm

I envy you so badly right now, I would've ran towards haruhi and hugged her for hours on end, and would've never woken up even if it meant going into a coma.

Triple A
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: In the middle of the squared circle, on the grandest stage of them all!

#80 Post by Triple A » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:33 pm

Didn't really look like her though, hair was too long, pitch black and didn't have the ribbons. Looked more like Samara dressed as Haruhi than anything.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.