The BEST DAY EVER!

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
hydrocannon
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#1 Post by hydrocannon » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:58 pm

How would describe your perfect day? If it were possible to create such a day, how would you spend it? What would you early, do, watch, read, etc.?
Slix made the awesome avi and banner, cuz he's awesome!
FC: 2621-2835-1402.

ghostyTrickster
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#2 Post by ghostyTrickster » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:24 pm

first of all i would have to be able to sleep in, and also be with my girlfriend for the entire day. sushi at some point would be great, and so would a comfy place to sit. watching cartoons would probably make up the bulk of it!

PokéMike
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#3 Post by PokéMike » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:43 pm

A perfect day for me would include waking up from a good night sleep and hanging out with my friends for the entire day.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by Slix » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:17 pm

Waking up well rested, then spending the entire day with friends and family that I care about and getting to spend time with them without any worries or things to get done would be fantastic.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.