December Holidays 2023!

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:07 pm

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas! What are you guys doing for the holidays this year?

I got to see some family already, and today and tomorrow I'm going to see some more! For New Years I think I am going to hang out and stay up late, probably. :P

Get anything cool for gifts by chance? Share what you got here! So far, I got Super Mario Wonder, and Sonic Superstars, a Tegan and Sara CD, and a Jake Shears CD!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

I love squirtle line
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager
Location: A secret place that you will never visit unless you know me very personally

#2 Post by I love squirtle line » Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:43 am

My older brother came over for the holidays!
Party:

Mewtwo battle:

fancybeb
Donor
Donor

#3 Post by fancybeb » Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:52 pm

got to visit with family on Christmas. it was a good time. on New Years, I am thinking about doing the same thing you're doing :)
Image Image Image

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.