Clubs in School

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:40 pm

Are you a part of any organizations or clubs at your school?

I'm part of Cru at my college, which is a Christian organization on campus. I really enjoy being a part of it, since I've made a lot of good friends and grown closer to God with what I've learned from being involved with it.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

JigglyPuffSurviver
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#2 Post by JigglyPuffSurviver » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:52 pm

I am also a part of Cru at the same University as Slix. I absolutely adore it. It's great having so many friends in Christ, and I'm blessed to know such lovely people. If I have time this semester I would like to do Yoga Club again. It was a really nice thing to do to get rid of some of the excess stress caused by classes. :roll:
My Taste in Music is Your FACE!

evergreenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#3 Post by evergreenn » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:33 pm

At my school the only thing I really am involved with is Campus Life. It's kind of like if you were to go to youth group for a church.
Last year I went to Pokémon Club, but sadly that is no more.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.