Spring Break 2015

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:14 am

What are you doing for Spring Break this year?

I'm probably just gonna be working and playing Pokemon, working on the site. Stuff I haven't been able to do since school's been making me busy.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Ostrid
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#2 Post by Ostrid » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:52 pm

Take some time off, boyo. Join me here on the forums, it's been a lonely time here. :<

JigglyPuffSurviver
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#3 Post by JigglyPuffSurviver » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:43 pm

Relax, enjoy the hopefully really nice weather :), play with my doggy who I haven't see in a month, and hopefully hang out with one of my best friends back home. :politoed: I'd like to get non-schooly things accomplished too.
My Taste in Music is Your FACE!

Asha
Donor
Donor

#4 Post by Asha » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:26 pm

Is Spring Break like America's version of the UK's Easter break? I'm so confused.

Either way I don't get the luxurious holidays you lot have I work 37 hours a week, busy bee me..., regardless I am currently on sick leave due to a groin strain so my 'holiday' will be spent recovering. I may need to find my DS and some old school pokemon games.

My Adoptable Army

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.