Are you Accident Prone?

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
JigglyPuffSurviver
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#1 Post by JigglyPuffSurviver » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:11 am

Hopefully I grew out of this phase, but when I was little I used to be super accident prone. I had broken my arm 3x and got a concussion by the time I was 8, but nothing after that...so far.
Alex's Accidents
1) Fell off the seat of the picnic table, whilst diving for my teddy bear that had fallen off the picnic table. We made the teddy bear a fake cast.
2) When I was 7 I was racing my brother to see who could get to our parents the fastest at a park. I tripped on the pavement and broke my arm.
3) When I was 8 I rode my bike down a pea gravel hill with my dad (not wearing a helmet, super bad idea wear helmets guys) and my feet slipped off the pedals and I got a concussion, and forgot we had gone to Noah's Ark that day which is my favorite waterpark (It's in Wisconsin).
4) I jumped to the second monkey bar on the playground at school during recess, hit it but was not able to grab on. Hitting it sent me backwards so I landed on my elbow and broke my elbow. I had to get surgery for that one, and was placed in the hospital. Originally they thought it had affected my growth plate. If it had I'd have one arm that probably looked like an 8 year olds.

(Share your painful stories below :? )
My Taste in Music is Your FACE!

Ostrid
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#2 Post by Ostrid » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:33 am

Am I unlucky? Yes
Have I had the misfortune to have many incidents occur? Yes.
Unfortunately, none of those can technically fall under the category of accidents. If this was a "How did you get your scar?" thread, the stories I can tell you... oh man.
Although I am accident prone. Mostly trips, drops, and breaks.. Nothing to out of the ordinary for a klutz like me.

JigglyPuffSurviver
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#3 Post by JigglyPuffSurviver » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:08 pm

Have some examples for us? :D
My Taste in Music is Your FACE!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.