What is Something you are Proud of?

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
JigglyPuffSurviver
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#1 Post by JigglyPuffSurviver » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:01 pm

One of the things I am most proud of is the fact I was on Prom Court. I told a few people I would love the chance to be on it, but thought the chance I would actually get on it was 1%. I wasn't a jock, or even slightly popular or rich which are the people who usually make up Prom Court. It spread around school from the few people I told that I would enjoy doing it and people knew I was nice and would rather vote for me then one of the stuck up kids and I ended up being voted on and it was one of the best nights of my life. I felt like and celebrity/princess. Never before had I really been in the limelight.
My Taste in Music is Your FACE!

Asha
Donor
Donor

#2 Post by Asha » Sun May 03, 2015 8:18 am

I'm proud that once upon a time I was a sponsored free running athlete, injuries cut that short though :(

My Adoptable Army

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Sat May 09, 2015 9:31 pm

I'm proud of how far we've come with Poliwager over the 6+ past years. You guys probably don't know, but just the fact that people love being on here makes me so incredibly happy each time I think about it and come on. :D

There are other things I'm proud of too, but they aren't as big of things as that. ;D

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#4 Post by Chaze the Chat » Tue May 12, 2015 6:27 pm

I'm proud of the 8 (soon to be 9!) stories I've written within the past year and a half, as well as my schooling

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

JigglyPuffSurviver
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#5 Post by JigglyPuffSurviver » Wed May 13, 2015 1:17 am

Chaze, I hope your also proud of the Gangnam Style remixes you have done. Those are so great XD
My Taste in Music is Your FACE!

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#6 Post by Chaze the Chat » Thu May 14, 2015 11:24 am

I feel like I can make them so much better than they are but I don't know how to Audacity very well yet.

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.