The Weirdest Talent you Have?

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
JigglyPuffSurviver
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#1 Post by JigglyPuffSurviver » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:05 am

It could just be a talent too. My weirdest talent it something I used to be able to do, but can't anymore, so I guess you could say I used to be talented ;D. In elementary school/middle school, I could put both of my legs behind my head. Everyone thought it was super cool and would tell me to do it over and over or freak out because it looked super strange. At one point in 7th grade we had a juggling unit, and I could juggle scarves while my legs were behind my head. My gym teacher gave me extra credit for that (It may have helped she was a lesbian and got a clear view of my butt). I tried out for the middle school talent show doing that, but they thought it would be too strange or something.

My Taste in Music is Your FACE!

superdude3
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#2 Post by superdude3 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:08 am

I don't know if you'd really call this a talent but I can crack various parts of my body. From top to bottom; neck, wrists, knuckles, back, area where the leg and pelvis meet?, knees, ankles, and toes. Not to mention that I can crack of a few of them in different ways.
Once again probably not a talent really but there's what I got.
Image Image

Asha
Donor
Donor

#3 Post by Asha » Sun May 03, 2015 8:36 am

I have a natural talent with numbers, I'm pretty good at doing sums quickly in my head.

In terms of talent I have acquired it would be my driving ability. If you ever need a getaway driver let me know :lol:

My Adoptable Army

Ostrid
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#4 Post by Ostrid » Mon May 04, 2015 12:54 am

I have that weird little talent of reading my opponents move. It has served me well, whether it be spotting somebody cheating in gambling to fighting games. I have a plan for every countermeasure that my opponent may throw at me.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.