Halloween Costumes.

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
JigglyPuffSurviver
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#1 Post by JigglyPuffSurviver » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:59 pm

What are some cool Halloween costumes you've done in the past. Include pictures if you like or describe. I used to take Halloween very seriously and would enter the Costume contest and Pumpkin Carving Contest each year. I think I won each of them twice, I can't really remember. My coolest costumes have been a lego with my brother when I was 3, an Ipod Nano, a Washing Machine, and a hospital patient. (I had a real broken arm at the time). To complete the look, we made a fake IV, my mom pushed me in a wheelchair, and my head was wrapped up. (That was one of the costumes I won with.) I'll see if I can dig up some pictures.
My Taste in Music is Your FACE!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:05 pm

I was a Lego too! It was blue. :P I was also a blue iPod mini at one point. My parents were very creative for a few years with costumes for me and my family.

In recent times, I was a pumpkin (it was literally just yellow felt as a face on my orange sweatshirt. XD), and in 2011 I think it was, I was a Team Rocket member along with elephantluvr (remember her?). :D

I'll see if I can post some photos later too.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

JigglyPuffSurviver
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#3 Post by JigglyPuffSurviver » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:09 pm

This one was taken at a costume shop so its not Halloween, but I still think its pretty neat.

I'll find more later
My Taste in Music is Your FACE!

Ostrid
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#4 Post by Ostrid » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:34 am

The only Halloween costume I took seriously was the time I decided to dress up as a rogue/thief. The catch, instead of stealing candy I was slipping into people's pockets and whatnot. Even did it to a couple of cops.

Asha
Donor
Donor

#5 Post by Asha » Sun May 03, 2015 8:17 am

Oh I love Halloween! The only time of the year I can dress up and scare people without being judged :lol:

I've been a Vampire, Werewolf, Frankenstein, Black Morphsuit (was hard to see), Fairy (was a dare) and many more!

My Adoptable Army

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.