Funny or Embarrassing Moments

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
JigglyPuffSurviver
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#1 Post by JigglyPuffSurviver » Sat May 09, 2015 8:29 am

My life seems to be made up of a series of Funny, Strange or Embarrassing Moments. They're more funny for me to look back at, then cringe at. Whenever something strange happens to me, people look at me and say only you. I have like 100 but I'll just post a few :D I hope you will all pitch in too with you're funny moments as well.

1) During a long car ride, my family and I stopped at a wayside to stretch/ go to the bathroom. I decided not to put on my shoes, as I would just be stepping outside of the vehicle to stretch. I ended up stepping in a puddle of pee. (Like how does that even happen)

2) I have really loose fitting jeans, which you can get on without unbuttoning. This was a problem because I somehow unknowingly put them on backwards, and went through the first 2 hours of school without noticing, until a group of girls starting laughing at me. I soon figured out why and ran to go change them around. The girls laughing thought I had done it on purpose.

3) My dog got sprayed by a skunk, so everything in the house, had a strong smell of skunk. I went to school the next day and had to come home early because of the bad smell. I went home and took a bath, and the office people thought I smelled fine. Then I got to class and a guy told me to sit next to him so I did. Then he began smelling himself (I still smelled like skunk and he thought it was him). Then a guy in the row in front of us was like I smell skunk, so I went back to the office after that to go home. A ton of people were in the office when I said "I need to go home I smell like skunk!" (I got weird glances)

4) I was laying on my couch after making myself a cup of hot chocolate, I put the hot chocolate on the side table near where my head was resting and totally knocked it over and it poured on my head.

5) On the day of my driving test, I accidentally locked my driving test person out of my car.
My Taste in Music is Your FACE!

Asha
Donor
Donor

#2 Post by Asha » Sat May 09, 2015 8:40 am

My most embarrassing moment was when I knocked a bloke of his bike while I was on my driving test :( I failed if you hadnt gathered. :lol:

My Adoptable Army

JigglyPuffSurviver
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#3 Post by JigglyPuffSurviver » Sat May 09, 2015 8:41 am

Asha wrote:My most embarrassing moment was when I knocked a bloke of his bike while I was on my driving test :( I failed if you hadnt gathered. :lol:
Oh my gosh Asha! I hope the dude was okay!
My Taste in Music is Your FACE!

Asha
Donor
Donor

#4 Post by Asha » Sat May 09, 2015 7:06 pm

Yeah he just got back on his bike and rode off!! I couldn't believe it! It felt like the test center had planned it :lol:

My Adoptable Army

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.