What's Your Favorite Type of Ride?

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
JigglyPuffSurviver
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#1 Post by JigglyPuffSurviver » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:34 pm

Roller Coasters, Water rides? Let us know.

For me there's nothing better to me then going to a water park on a super hot day, and going on all the water rides. I also noticed last night that I really like roller coasters. Yesterday, I went with Slix and two of our other friends to Six Flags. I had been on smaller roller coasters before going that day. Looking at the huge roller coasters was pretty intimidating but when you actually go on one, you're just like wow that was amazing. At least that's how I felt. Being whipped around and going upside down is super fun when you can feel your strapped in tightly. The smaller roller coasters I had been on happened to be wooden roller coasters and they kind of hurt, but with metal roller coasters you don't feel that at all. My favorite ride as a child would probably have been the swinger. The one that goes around with a bunch of swings. The people I was with yesterday would tell you that I was super excited to be on that ride.
My Taste in Music is Your FACE!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:39 pm

Water rides are awesome when it's a hot day, but I also really enjoy spinning roller coaster rides. :D

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Asha
Donor
Donor

#3 Post by Asha » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:53 pm

I don't like rides at all :( so dont go on them

My Adoptable Army

harrypotter7

#4 Post by harrypotter7 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:46 am

My Favorite Type of Ride is Bike Riding. I am also Love to going for a Bike Riding with my all Friends. We go for it Every Month of the Year and Enjoy a lot Everytime.

Last Time we are going to King's Highway Twisties. Nothing too Special as Scenery goes to this Route. A Couple of Decent Spots to Look out Over some Forest / Marshland, but that's Plenty of Twists and Turns from this Small Stretch of Road.

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#5 Post by Crashinggg » Tue May 10, 2016 10:26 pm

Pretty Much any roller coaster, I like carnival rides too the ones at six flags in Illinois run faster than usual portable ones so its fantastic and I get to go there soon because summer is coming <3 I also love airplanes which is a type of ride, at least I consider it to be, but I love them.

SakuraKitty
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#6 Post by SakuraKitty » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:09 pm

I would have to say my favorite kind of ride is a roller coaster. My favorite roller coaster is at Disney's Animal Kingdom, it's called Mt. Everest.
Pokémon

July 23, 2016 - 23rd Birthday <3

Nitra999
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager
Location: Antarctica, where I have enough internet access to regularly go online.

#7 Post by Nitra999 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:32 pm

My favorite rides are roller coasters as well.
I really missed this place.
Image ImageImage
Click on them if you want to, but if you see this then you've already helped.
Thanks!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.