Roommates

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]

How is your roommate?

A cool
No votes
A dork
33%
I don't have a roommate
67%

Total votes: 6

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#1 Post by Chaze the Chat » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:58 pm

Do you have a roommate? How are they?

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

Narithaea
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#2 Post by Narithaea » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:03 pm

I've never had a roommate, but I've heard stories (both good and bad) about them. My older brother had great experiences living with two others; they split the rent evenly, did their share of work, and got along pretty well. A few of my friends, unfortunately, had really bad experiences...like having things stolen from them, rent not being evenly distributed, etc. :c

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:35 pm

I've had two roommates so far in college. My first was alright, but we were complete opposites, so we often didn't talk or anything, but he was nice. My roommate now is also opposite of me, and he's super messy and likes to hang out late so I have a hard time getting to bed sometimes because of the noise of him coming in and out of the room.

Hopefully if I ever get another roommate they'll be super rad. :P

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#4 Post by Chaze the Chat » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:01 pm

My roommate doesn't talk. At all.

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

FuzzySnorlax
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#5 Post by FuzzySnorlax » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:18 pm

I've had two roommates as well. They were both pretty heavily into sports. The first guy didn't really talk much and since i didn't have much experience with sports lol we didn't have much to talk about. The second guy was just as into sports but far more open. Hes nice and we get along well so we've been rooming together for the past two years. He graduates this spring though. I guess in hindsight id be the messy roommate lol . i'm a lot better than my freshmen year but i still struggle from time to time.

KetsuekiR
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#6 Post by KetsuekiR » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:01 am

I've never had a roommate and I'd prefer to keep it that way. I'd rather be alone and have friends outside than actually live with one. It would far too awkward, I think. xD

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.