New Years - 2016

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:58 pm

What are you guys doing for New Years this year? Going to a party, going to sit at home and watch the people celebrating on TV? Any New Years resolutions?

I'm going to a winter conference for a few days leading up to the 1st, so there's a massive (1,500 college kids) New Years Eve party there, which is gonna be awesome! I've been to the conference the past 2 years as well, so I'm really excited. I'm not a big fan of resolutions at a specific time in the year, more like just whenever I realize I need to do something better or whatever. So we'll see about that one. :)

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

KetsuekiR
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#2 Post by KetsuekiR » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:41 am

I don't really have any set plans for the day itself but as for 2016, I'll be graduating from high school, so there's that.

On the 1st though, I have absolutely nothing to do so I'll probably stay up till midnight on the 31st of December and then go to sleep shortly afterwards and that will be as much excitement as I'll get! xD

Malikitiki

#3 Post by Malikitiki » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:10 pm

Cant wait for new years so many resolutions to forget about and not follow lol
Just one click a day and you can stop a Lucario and Dragonair from being malnourished

XShinigamiX
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#4 Post by XShinigamiX » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:45 pm

Resolutions aren't my thing either x'D I don't have any big plans either other than staying up of course. If I ever get over my sickness, I'll probably pull an all-nighter.
Whether we die or not, isn't really that big a deal.

KetsuekiR
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#5 Post by KetsuekiR » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:00 am

Psh, resolutions? <insert What are Thooooose vine here>

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.