Would you go to space if...?

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]

Would you go to space for 3 months?

Yes!
70%
No!
30%

Total votes: 10

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:03 pm

Here's an interesting question I was asked the other day. Would you go to space, if you could be auto-taught everything needed to travel there safely and return safely, guaranteed, but you would have to be in space for 3 months?

I had to think about this a lot actually. I think it would be an amazing option to be able to go to space and be up there for a while, but it would also possible get lonely and I'd want to see Earth sooner than 3 months, probably! However, it would be safe, and I would be able to tell a lot of stories about it probably too!

What do you think?

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Calypso25
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#2 Post by Calypso25 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:30 am

I would to if I wasn't alone up there and or if it had internet
Also I just would love to see the stars!

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#3 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:26 pm

I definitely would take advantage of that opportunity if I was allowed to bring a really good camera up there that could take pictures of space with. Also, if I had one other person to be up there with, it wouldn't be too bad. I'd get some peace of mind being up there instead of working 5 days a week honestly haha

Oshi
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator
Location: In a land filled with dreams and adventures, or behind you

#4 Post by Oshi » Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:29 am

Yeah I would definitely go. It will stop me from getting distracted doing other things!
(_\ (_) (_) (_) (_) /_)
(o . o) (ᗜ ˬ ᗜ) (o . o)
('')_('') ('')_('') ('')_('')

...Boki!

Weknd

nowar

#5 Post by nowar » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:25 am

3 months is not so much time, so definitely yes. I think chances like this usually come to us only once in a lifetime, if not at all :politoed:
I recently found a zodiac compatibility chart and realized that my wife and I are very compatible. I was surprised when I read so many truthful details about us.

ClaratheBlaziken
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#6 Post by ClaratheBlaziken » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:37 pm

It depends on the conditions. Am I alone for those 3 months? Then no. Is there nothing for me to do there? Probably not. Do I have food and such? If yes, then yes. Philosophical questions and observing the beauty of the universe? Heck yes! Is the ship/whatever I'm in large enough for me and my buddies to have room? Yes. Maybe go to a safe, habitable planet? Yes!!!!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.