Christmas

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Asha
Donor
Donor

#1 Post by Asha » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:57 pm

Hey guys,

Well its been yet another year and it is time for my customary speech, I did it at Christmas last year too xD

Ahh Christmas last year, we hadn't been a community for long, granted strong bonds were forming, but still we were young.

This year we are older and wiser, it has had its ups and downs, with members leaving, returning and new members arriving.

We've had all kinds of fun, helping with the newspaper, the contests and of course the risky forum move which has seemed to pay off :)

Christmas may not be a time where we personally give presents to each other, as well there is a computer screen in the way, and somehow objects dont go through it, trust me I've tried *turns to look at a smashed monitor*

ANYWAY I wish you all a Merry Merry Christmas and very Happy New Year!

My Adoptable Army

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:16 pm

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas too! Hope you all had a great day today! :)

As Asha mentioned, we definitely all have grown closer since last year. I find myself talking about things you all say to people in the real world. :D

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.