ITS CHRISTMAS

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Laurz
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#1 Post by Laurz » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:11 pm

Christmas is coming and to get everyone in the mood I thought we could talk about what everyone is hoping to get for Christmas and the plans that everyone is making over the Christmas holidays!

I am going to be spending Christmas with Asha and his family as we spent Christmas with my family last year so that will be nice :D :D. I also have a lot of deadlines just after Christmas for uni as well so I will be doing a lot of work so that they are ready to be handed in and get some more work done on my dissertation... errh! though I have to say that I am enjoying writing my dissertation it is very interesting aha :lol: :lol:

I haven't asked for much to be honest but thing I have asked for is for all the Harry Potter books including fantastic beasts and the cursed child, cause I have watched all the films but never actually read all the books I have started to read them and am now half way through the second book, I just want them in hard copy! (I'm a freak like that)

So what is everyone doing for Christmas etc......

Asha
Donor
Donor

#2 Post by Asha » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:14 pm

Well you pretty much explained what we're doing for christmas so is there any point to me posting on this :lol:

I'm a boring sod and haven't asked for any extravagant books or games or anything, just plain old money... got things to buy for the car :P .... Yeah okay insurance to save for but I can dream of a little modification :lol:

My Adoptable Army

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:12 pm

It's Christmas time! *insert tree here*

I'm at home for break from school, and this Christmas we're mixing things up a little bit. We're doing Christmas Eve at my dad's house with his immediate family there, and then Christmas morning at my mom's with my siblings as usual, but then my mom is hosting Christmas for her side of the family that night, and my dad is hosting it for his side of the family on the 26th. Lots of fun family time!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Laurz
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#4 Post by Laurz » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:14 am

ahh that sounds like a lovely Christmas! me and asha had a lovely Christmas and lots of lovely gifts! spending some of my Christmas money this week and getting a new tattoo! excited :D

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas!

and HAPPY NEW YEAR! heres to 2017 :)

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.