2017 - New Years Plans and Resolutions

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Laurz
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#1 Post by Laurz » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:24 am

Happy New Year Everyone!

I thought it would be nice to see what resolutions you all have and any plans you have for the year!

I haven't personally got any resolutions but I want to eat healthier and going to the gym a bit more and get fitter.

I am going to work harder than ever this year to get 2.1 at university and to get into teaching university so crucial year this year of my career :)

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#2 Post by Crashinggg » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:51 pm

Good luck with the school!

I want to lose weight and hopefully just minimize and organize the stuff I have because I feel like I have so many things. Reading and spending some time doing things that make me genuinely happy instead of purely stressing myself out with school sounds like a good plan to me.

Laurz
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#3 Post by Laurz » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:13 am

aww thank you!

what books do you like to read? and I know that feeling I feel like I'm constantly stressed out with work and uni!

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#4 Post by Crashinggg » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:33 pm

No problem, I love book series a lot and I have a lot of individual books I want to get reading. A majority of the individual books I have read are from high school so I want to find more that are my taste rather than books I needed to read even though I did like them a lot.

Laurz
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#5 Post by Laurz » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:05 am

yeah I'm finding that with uni I have little time to read what I would like to read rather than what I should be reading

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.