Post Your Pic V3

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:20 pm

V2 is here and V1 is here. V2 didn't have any replies, but that's ok! Onto V3 we go.

Keep in mind the rules about not revealing anything super personal about yourself here in your photos, and keep it all PG please! Try to put large images inside a [ spoiler ] tag.

A photo I took recently at a pizza place!
IMG_7968.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Fennekin Flame
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#2 Post by Fennekin Flame » Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:35 am

um
file:///C:/Users/Richard/Desktop/WIN_20230730_17_32_16_Pro.jpg

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:35 pm

Fennekin Flame wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:35 am um
file:///C:/Users/Richard/Desktop/WIN_20230730_17_32_16_Pro.jpg
That's a local computer URL. ;) Try uploading an image as an attachment by going to the "Post Reply" page and scrolling down.

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

Aquil
Poliwhirl Baby
Poliwhirl Baby

#4 Post by Aquil » Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:18 am

This is Erick (Ostrider), myself, and a secret third friend drunk in Portland earlier this year.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Does your heart have a beat?

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Post by Slix » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:18 am

Aquil wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:18 am This is Erick (Ostrider), myself, and a secret third friend drunk in Portland earlier this year.
Guys, I thought I told you not to drink on this site. Only champaign and only when I’m not around. :P

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.