Oh the fun of eggs and bunnies...

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:05 am

Easter is on April 16th! It's a special day for a lot of folks, and kind of a silly holiday for others. What is your opinion on it, and do you have any plans? Gonna decorate some eggs?

I'll probably be going up north to visit some of my family, which will be a lot of fun, and likely be going to church that Sunday as well. Maybe we'll decorate some eggs too!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#2 Post by Crashinggg » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:14 pm

On Saturday I will be going to my grandmas house to decorate cookies during the day with my cousins and then decorating some at my own house. Then on Sunday I will be going to my cousins house for yummy food after church Sunday and I might help my grandma deliver communion to all the old folks at the hospice cares. I have a busy weekend in front of me.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:10 pm

Overall I had a good weekend with my family. Happy Easter everyone!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.