Dreams

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#1 Post by Crashinggg » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:06 pm

There are two types of Dreams:
The plans we have before we die and the dreams we have when we go to sleep. Both can be funny, weird and dramatic so what are some of the funniest, weirdest, most dramatic dreams you have set out to complete or have had in your sleep.

For me the funniest dream I told myself I wanted when I was little was to be a dog massage therapist. Now I understand the goofiness of this, but when I was a child I loved dogs and I was always good at massages for my family members I would get traded chores for massages and sometimes money. Nothing could hold me back from this dream, until I grew up and moved on to want to be a regular massage therapist and then a physical therapist. These dreams are no longer dreams of mine and it is crazy how life works sometimes with these things.

Dream on!!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.