Cafeteria Food

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#1 Post by Crashinggg » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:25 pm

What is the grossest thing you have ever gotten from a cafeteria?

For me I always took bag lunches or ate from the quick and easy line at school to avoid the mistake of getting something I did not want to eat. For instance "mystery meat" was not on my food of choice list.

On my list of grossest cafeteria food I definitely put this breakfast pizza I had at the hospital a while back on the list, looked great, tasted like death.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:23 pm

I used to eat all cold lunch mainly until high school as a senior, I started getting (free) lunch, so I often went and got the pasta that they had. It was pretty tasty, but I mainly did it for the chocolate milk.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

KOBY15
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#3 Post by KOBY15 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:16 pm

I remember once at school breakfast when I was younger I had golden grahams cereal and for some reason it tasted like I was eating a bunch of quarters. It was so metallic tasting and gross. Another time at school breakfast they had waffles so I got them and they tasted like what a tire smells like. Not good!

Good morning! And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#4 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:01 pm

That sounds awful! I remember eating a sandwich for the after school snacks and honestly it was so gross, so grainy and there was another kind which was just ew I didn't like the taste in general, it was on some french toast and had some kind of sauce in there that went with the cheese and ham and it was EW! Also every once in a while when I get breakfast at school sometimes the cereal was stale and I got mad because I would get there early just to eat breakfast and then it taste gross and old! >:(

LightWielder
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#5 Post by LightWielder » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:55 am

The most grossest was probably....hm...it tasted like feet, thats all I remember...i think it was some kind of vegetable or pasta made wrong. It was gross, i only remembered it tasted like feet, the way feet smell after a workout, but the food smelled great but tasted gross.
Image~This is 707, he protects my signature and makes sure things are running good...~Image

ImageAvatar picture is from Pokestadium all rights go to their sprite collection and all rights to the creators of PokemonImage

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#6 Post by Crashinggg » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:26 am

That does sound terrible! I never understood how food could simultaneously smell great and taste so gross.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.